What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
The Bahamas Meteorology Department has data on their website but upon clicking each link, there are currently down at the moment.
I changed this submission to 'data does not exist'. While the site was working when I checked it (http://www.bahamasweather.org.bs/index.php?page=forcasts), it only included forecast data for two days, and it was two days behind.
- Neal Bastek
- Bruce Hoo Fung