What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Bahrain solely holds elections for the Chamber of Deputies (lower Chamber of the bicameral Bahraini Parliament, the Shura Council members being appointed by the King).
The website of the Directorate of Election and Referendum ( http://www.vote.bh ) provides details relating to the candidates and the number of votes they each acquired in each voting round. The data available on the website does not include the total number of registered voters or the number of invalid votes - therefore it has been considered as not being available online for the purpose of the index.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Riyadh Al-Balushi