What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as http://www.bahrainweather.gov.bh/ published by Ministry of Transport and Telecommunications)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Ministry of Transport and Telecommunications has a dedicated website for the weather in Bahrain ( http://www.bahrainweather.gov.bh/ ). The website provides a variety of weather and provides details of weather, wind, sea state, temperature and humidity for the next five days.
This submission is accepted as the dataset contains 5 days of forecast data for temperature, wind, and precipitation.
- Neal Bastek
- Riyadh Al-Balushi