What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Financial Statement & Budgetary Proposal 2015 published by Barbados PDF News Update)
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data is in pdf format and not machine readable. The data does not explain about sub department budgets.
I have found the official budget proposal and enter the link. It does not have figures or sub departments budget proposal. Therefore, the budget exist, but not publicly available.
- Mor Rubinstein