What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
In the past the government of Barbados seems to have collected the required information but the financial statements on the government website have not been updated since 2013.
It is therefore not possible to say if the data exists or not, but given that it's two fiscal periods behind this gets marked as non-existing.
The government seems to have collected the information in the past and published in aggregated form but is two fiscal periods behind with no indication of collecting the data now.
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson