What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XLSX)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Naamstemmen per lijst en per kanton / Votes nominatifs par liste et par canton / Preference votes per list and per canton, divided for every electoral district. published by Federal Public Services Home Affairs - Directory of the elections)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Up-to-date XLSX files of the European, federal and regional results for the elections of 2014. No license to be found, so not sure if openly licensed or available. The website http://polling2014.belgium.be/en/index.html contains all the info in tables, the one mentioned above has als the xlsx files that can even be downloaded in one zip file, so bulk applies.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Pieter-Jan Pauwels