What data is expected?
Cadaster showing land ownership data on a map and include all metadata on the land. Cadaster data submmitted in this category must include the following charateristics:
- Land boarders
- Land owners name
- Land size
- national level
- updated yearly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (vector format (?))
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes(as Cad geo viewer of the Belgian Cadaster published by Federal government service for finances)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
CadGis is still more an online viewer, rather then it is a dataset. However it is a free service that shows the required information on a national level, except for the name of the owner. Due to this being private information.
The application is not openly licensed as it states that excerpts can only be used for private usage.
The CADGIS Viewer provides discovery and search services on land information database, it does not offer access to the data itself, thus the data is not available online.
- Codrina Maria Ilie
- Pieter-Jan Pauwels