What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Autonomous Electoral National Commission CENA is mandated by the law to share the results data with the press, government, the Constitutional court and other third parties like political parties or groups of political parties. But the results are not available online.
This information was verified and validated.
- Mamadou Diagne
- Pierre Chrzanowski