What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Exécution des dépenses published by Direction Générale du Budget)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The government spending is managed by the general direction of the budget. All the spending is stored in a database with restricted access. The stored data is about all kind of spending including salary payment. So there is some sensible data that cannot be published. Anyone can do a request for government spending, specifying clearly the type of spending that he need. The general direction of the budget analyses the request and decides if it will give the data or not.
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson