What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (xls, PDF)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Statistiques générales published by Institut National de la Statistique et de l’Analyse Economique)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The National Institute of Statistics and Economic Analysis on their website(1) provides information on national statistics. Population data listed here. GDP up to 2014 in XLS here. Unemployment up to 2011 in PDF here.
Data in various formats available, some as recent as 2014.
- Zach Christensen