What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (.rdf)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Orçamento Federal published by Secretaria de Orçamento Federal - SOF/MP)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data is also published on the website of the Brazilian planning Ministry: http://www.planejamento.gov.br/ministerio.asp?index=8&ler=t297 But links are broken. In June 2014 the Brazilian government published all budget data as .rdf data on the Open Data Catalogue http://dados.gov.br
Review- 2015 - The file is not updated on the CKAN portal. It can be found in this link - https://www1.siop.planejamento.gov.br/downloads/rdf/loa2015.zip There is no license attached to this source.
License is not open. Accepted submission.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Everton Zanella Alvarenga