What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The data is updated almost in real time as the election results are processed.
It is not available in bulk, but the information is in easily scrap-able htmls and sometimes available for download as CSV files.
The data was considered non-open as, although the Commission is working towards increasing the amount of machine-readable formats and the respect of interoperability, it does not clearly state what the reuse, modification and distribution conditions are (see here: http://results.cik.bg/pi2014/csv.html).
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Boyan Yurukov