What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
There used to be an institute that compiles very precise maps, but it is now a for-profit company and sells the data: http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~rajna/cartographia/products.html There's also a national cadastre that currently compiles data on land geology and ownership, but it hasn't covered the whole country yet: http://www.cadastre.bg/