What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (PDF)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Final results of the legislative election of december 2012 published by Constitutional Council)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The elections are organised by the national electoral commission, that publish on his website the provisional results. After that, the results are transmitted to the constitutional council who validates and publishes the final results on their website. Even if the published result are in PDF, the reusable one can be requested for free at from the publisher. Even if there is no open license applied, the publisher answers us that the user can use it as he want.
The submission does not meet the definition. Data is only available at the level of provinces, aggregating for up to 800.000 people.
- Kamil Gregor
- Idriss TINTO