National Map 0% open
What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
The better scale we have in Burkina Faso is 1:200 000, realised with the support of the european union. The map data are managed by the geographical institute of Burkina Faso (IGB)
The website of the geographical institute of Burkina Faso (IGB) apears to be down at time of review so I'm accepting it as is.
- Gil Zaretzer
- Idriss TINTO