National Statistics 45% open
What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by Institut National de la statistique et de la démographie)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
In Burkina Faso, the agency that is responsible of the statistics is INSD (National Institute of Statistics and Demography). According to the type of statistics, there are annual and quarterly publication.
Most data missing.
Data are missing in many cases, not licensed to be open.
- Zach Christensen
- Idriss TINTO