What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Cambodian National Budget
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The data is only available up to 2013. No new data for later years is available.
PDF version of the 2014 budget law is available online - http://cambodianbudget.org/userfiles/file/Left%20Menu/Budget%20Government%20Documents/Budget%20Law%20Series/The%20Law%20on%20Financial%20Management%202014.pdf [Khmer language]
The data in this site does not seems to be from an official resource, but citizens initiative. The data therefore exist, but not publicly available.
Could not find an official resource of the data. Data therefore exists but not available.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Vantharith Oum