What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Finance law 2015 published by Ministeres des finances/Direction Générale des Impôts)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Cameroon Budget is voted every year as per de law and it is made available to Citizens through several means. Since 2013, Cameroon is moving from line item budget to program budgeting, so the Cameroon budget is presented by program for each ministry.
I have review the data and it is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein