What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Rapport des élections législatives et municipales de 2013 published by Elections Cameroon)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Those data are not available from the 2 entities in charge of the elections process in Cameroon.
Elections Cameroon http://elecam.cm/
Ministry of Territorial Administration and Decentralization http://minatd.cm/gov/site/en/
The submission does not meet the definition. Report in Data location only contains summary results. Also the submission says that data is not available.
- Kamil Gregor