What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The data for the most recent year is updated monthly. The annual budget data is avaible back to FY 2009. The data is available grouped in three ways: - Authorities and Expenditures by vote - Expenditures by Program Activity - Expenditures by Standard Object The data is available in Excel and xHTML formats. (No change from 2013)
Added License URL. Added comment "(No change from 2013)"
- James McKinney
- Mor Rubinstein