National Map 25% open
What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Lands and Survey Department published by Cayman Land Info)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Can argue that this data is not digital - you can only get printed versions not the files themselves (although it must exist in a digital format for them to be able to generate these prints).
The data is digital since the maps are printed from digital source (most probably), however it is not online since you can only order it online but recive a printed map.
- Gil Zaretzer
- Bruce Hoo Fung