What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XML, shape, kmz, geotiff, others)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as National Catalogue of Geospatial Information published by National Land Ministry, National Spatial Data Infrastructure.)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Allows to search for geospatial information published in different formats by the institutions that are part of the National Geospatial Information Catalog.
Data is updated, but there is no specific license.
Everything seems correct
- Gil Zaretzer
- Diego Ignacio