What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Budgetary information at national level, in pesos and dollars, broken down by institution and budget programs, based on budget implementation figures and glosses of the Finance Act 2015. published by Office of Budget)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
There is a detailed open dataset available at http://datos.gob.cl/datasets/ver/31930 with expenditures, broken down by government institution and budget programs but it is not transactional data.
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson
- Ahumada Abrigouis Alberto L