What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XLS)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Regional Observatory: provides data regarding the economic, social, environmental and territorial situation of each region. published by Instituto Nacional de Estadisticos, Undersecretary of Regional Development)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Population in XLS.
Those are grouped in three variables (Economic, Social, Environment) and these into 16 categories that can be accessed through an index.
Data not published with open license.
- Zach Christensen
- Diego Ignacio