What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The ministry of finance is transparent about the economics: http://www.minhacienda.gov.co/HomeMinhacienda/presupuestogeneraldelanacion and has a platform where aggregated data (only) is made available in an accessible way: http://www.pte.gov.co/WebsitePTE/
This however is not transactional spending data.
Data is aggregated, not transactional. The score was changed to data does exist but not available.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson