What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Drinking water and health published by Ministry of Health (http://www.ministeriodesalud.go.cr/index.php/tramites-ms/declarar-y-reportar-ms?id=791))
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
No official resource offers this data to the public.
Found the decree that puts the Ministry of Health in charge of collecting water quality data, though no data is available online.
- Nisha Thompson
- Alejandro Sanabria