What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (xls, xml, csv, dbf, pdf, docx)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Czech Statistical Office)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
New feature was introduced - a search interface that shows simple grahps and allows to export selected data (XLS, XML, PDF).
GDP - updated quaterly https://www.czso.cz/csu/czso/hdp_cr
Population - updated monthly https://www.czso.cz/csu/czso/oby_ts
Unemployment - updated monthly https://www.czso.cz/csu/czso/ari/rates-of-employment-unemployment-and-economic-activity-july-2015
Current data available in open format.
- Zach Christensen
- Michaela Rybičková