What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (PC-AXIS (*.px), Excel (*.xlsx), Excel (*.xls), DBase (*.dbf), DBase in rows (*.dbf), SAS program (*.sas), Semicolon sep. (*.csv), Tab. sep. (*.csv), Comma sep. (*.csv), Matrix (*.csv), Text with layout (*.txt), Text matrix (*.txt), Time series (*.tsd), Time series batch (*.asb))
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Classification of functions of government by function (budget) published by Danmarks statistik (Statistics Denmark-Authority))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
StatBank Denmark contains detailed statistical information on the Danish society. The database is free of charge and data can be exported in several file formats and presented as diagrams or maps. The website offers a data selector where users can configure specific indicators and export the result in different machine-readable formats. All the items and years can be selected in the selector and then data can be downloaded in bulk.
http://www.dst.dk/en/OmDS/omweb.aspx (English version, instead of Danish)
Data is correct. Submission was approved.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen