What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Not available under open license, since you'll have to make an FOI request to get it. Data that is up to date exists. See also http://www.information.dk/databloggen/460345 (Danish) on obtaining the data.
The data clearly exists in government ERP solutions (in multiple machinereadable formats). All expenditure data is transferred in a mandatory format for e-invoices, more at: http://www.digst.dk/Servicemenu/English/Digitisation/NemHandel/NemHandel-initiative-and-infrastructure
More on the format here: http://www.oioubl.info/classes/en/index.html
Submission is correct.
Data is available from a non-government source.
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson
- Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen