What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (PC-AXIS (*.px), Excel (*.xlsx), Excel (*.xls), DBase (*.dbf), DBase in rows (*.dbf), SAS program (*.sas), Semicolon sep. (*.csv), Tab. sep. (*.csv), Comma sep. (*.csv), Matrix (*.csv), Text with layout (*.txt), Text matrix (*.txt), Time series (*.tsd), Time series batch (*.asb))
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Statistics Denmark)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Each dataset (eg. population, GDP, detailed employment and unemployment etc.) can be downloaded in bulk using the interactive interface (just select all options in the dropdown).
Current data available in many formats, open formatting.
- Zach Christensen
- Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen