What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Vejrarkiv (Weather Archive) published by DMI - Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
You can access the data via a search function, which let's you see the archive in monthly increments. No download function.
There is also a weather section from DMI on the Danish national open data portal (digst.dk), but it only contains no data, only references to the DMI portal (https://digitaliser.dk/resource/666599).
Data forecast is available for 5 days, for wind, temperature and precipitation, but not in machine readable format.
But they're on Twitter ;) #fancy
I changed it to forecast. Data is still not in machine readable format.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Christian Villum