What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (HTML, PDF, CSV, XML, Excel)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by Ministerio de Finanzas)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The consolidated budget for 2014 is available online, but not its detailed version and execution.
There is an historical data, not current data. Changed timely to NO
- Mor Rubinstein