What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
Available data is now not current. The last census was on 2010. There are also datasets from 2011 and 2012. Other data does not show clearly its date.
Data for major indicators not found for most recent five years.
- Zach Christensen
- Eduardo Bejar