What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (shapefiles)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Descargas de Coberturas Geográfica. under this heading several shapefiles dataset on different themes are provided (boundaries, transportation, hidrography and elevation) published by Centro Nacional de Registros - Instituto Geográfico y del Catastro Nacional - Geoportal CNR)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Some spatial data sets are available for download through the Geoportal CNR Website (data sets are related to boundaries, transportation, hidrography and elevation). To note that the data sets are free of charge bu cannot be used for commercial purposes without getting the authorization of the CNR.
Note that also webservices are available as WMS for viewing the information.
Everything seems correct, I only changed the link to the download page directly instead of the homepage
- Gil Zaretzer