What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Resumen Ejecutivo Ejecución Presupuestaria Gastos . Monthly Executive summary from 2005 to 2014 published by Ministerio de Hacienda - Transparencia Fiscal - email: email@example.com)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data on Government Spending exists but it is very spreaded in the website. Detailed information is provided mainly in PDF format, but some aggregated data for different years is also provided through excel files in the URL: http://www.transparenciafiscal.gob.sv/portal/page/portal/PTF
That indicates that the data exists and is digital.
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson