What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Hilma procurement data published by Edita Publishing)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Hilma data is in http://www.hankintailmoitukset.fi/fi/, and has been at times obtained through FOI requests, but is not published as open data. Tender and award data over 120,000 Euro is available throught the European tender system TED.
Submission updated taking into account the EU level tenders.
- Georg Neumann
- Mor Rubinstein