What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Budget de l'Etat published by Cour des Comptes)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Revision: The originally proposed link pointed to a bunch of very different files including non budget ones, and only reflected the government's intended budget, before it was discussed and largely modified by the parliament (the data is from october 14th 2014, whereas the discussion lasted until the end of december : http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/14/dossiers/loi_finances_2015.asp ).
It seems better to reference data published by the Cour des Comptes which corresponds to the actual final government budget, programme by programme, published as a whole : https://www.data.gouv.fr/fr/datasets/budget-de-letat-exercice-2014/
Added new comments.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Regards Citoyens