What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Election Administration of Georgia)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Information about the 2014 Municipal Elections (which were centrally administered) is available at http://results2014.cec.gov.ge/ with a nice interface and precinct level results as both HTML tables and scanned PDFs of the original documents. Results for past elections are displayed under the Archive section of the website (http://www.cesko.ge/en/arqivi-6), data for the historically important 2012 Parliamentary Elections is available at http://results2012.cec.gov.ge/.
All government-generated data in Georgia is legally in the public domain, although no particular license is provided with the online data.
Agree, I updated the assessment of timely release to yes, as also historical data on the 2012 elections was available at the time of the review and new data is released on election night.
- Mathias Huter
- Derek Dohler