What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (XML)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Ausschreibungen published by bund.de – Verwaltung Online)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Germany does not have a unified set of public procurement regulations for tenders that fall below the EU thresholds. As a result, the publication and monitoring is decentralised at the federal state level and different local procurement portals exist. Bund.de is the main access point to the electronic information and administrative services of the German public administration and contains tenders from the federal, state and local governments as well as of vacancies in the public administration.
While the data is far from complete, it is open and available. Updated the entry to that regard.
- Georg Neumann
- Mara Mendes