What data is expected?
Cadaster showing land ownership data on a map and include all metadata on the land. Cadaster data submmitted in this category must include the following charateristics:
- Land boarders
- Land owners name
- Land size
- national level
- updated yearly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? No(as What is the Cadastre? It is a complete registration of all real properties and the (registrable) rights these bear across Greece; the aim of the Cadastre is to protect and consolidate these rights. The cadastre does not involve any tax inspection sense. published by National cadastre & mapping agency SA)
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The NATIONAL CADASTRE & MAPPING AGENCY S.A. company is a Legal Entity of Private Law and its mission is the study, development and operation of the Hellenic Cadastre.
The company was founded with a joint decision of the Minister of Economy and Finance and the Minister of Environment, Physical Planning and Public Works (Decision 81706/6085/6-10-1995/Government Gazette 872Β/19-10-1995). NCMA S.A. operates according to the rules of private finance and the provisions of article 5 of Law 2229/1994, of the coded Law 2190/1920, of Law 2308/1995 and Law Ν.2664/1998, as these stand today. Furthermore, the company does not fall under the class of organizations and businesses of the broader state sector; regulations that concern companies directly or indirectly owned by the State do not apply to NCMA S.A.
The sole shareholder of the company is the Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change.
The provided link http://www.ktimatologio.gr/sites/en/Pages/Default.aspx does not lead to the actual cadastral data, nor a view / discover service of a geoportal.
- Codrina Maria Ilie
- Isidoros Passas