What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
Data is in pdf format and not machine readable.
The submission is not about an official data source. It is just an analysis by some guy called Wayne. Also, it does not contain results at the polling station level. The government has published results in a PDF, but not yet for the last election: http://www.gov.gd/departments/parliamentary_election_office.html . These are constituency-level results, not polling station, but constituencies in Grenada are really small, so it is close.
- Kamil Gregor