What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The audit reports published by the ministry of finance indicate that the data exists but given that the audit reports published in 2015 cover the financial year 2013 there is no clear indication that the data is digital.
The submission mentioned UNESCO which is only educational spending. The submission also mentioned property taxes news article which is only a small section of revenues. The data seems to exists because of annual audit reports, it may not be digital though since it takes about a year to do the audit.
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson
- Bruce Hoo Fung