What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Proyecto de Presupuesto General de Ingresos y Egresos del Estado published by Ministerio de Finanzas Públicas)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The actual link to the 2016 budget proyect is: http://www.minfin.gob.gt/archivos/proypre2016/inicio.htm The form didn´t accept it. The link on the form takes you to the place were all the proyects for past years included the one for 2016, are listed.
I could not find a license, therefore, i have changed the license section to NO.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Iscelle Marsicovetere