What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Tribunal Supremo Electoral - http://www.tse.org.gt/)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Supreme Electoral Court (TSE) is the highest authority in electoral matters. Elections are intended to elect the President and Vice-President, Members of Congress, Municipal Corporations throughout the Republic, deputies to the Central American Parliament and alternates. The Guatemala Electoral Commission publishes an authoritative collection of electoral results. The Electoral Commission makes the bulk data available for download in PDF and Excel spreadsheet formats.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Julio Herrera