What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (PDF)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Facts & Figures published by Policy & Research Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
GDP - see "National accounts" http://www.gov.gg/gdp (latest figure is an estimate for 2014, published August 2015) http://www.gov.gg/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=97340&p=
Unemployment - see "Labout market" http://www.gov.gg/lmb (latest figures are for June 2015, published September 2015) http://www.gov.gg/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=97595&p=0
Population - see http://www.gov.gg/population Latest reports (for 2015) should be at http://www.gov.gg/article/116644/2015 but the page has no entries as at 28 September 2015.
Data are not current, no open license.
- Zach Christensen
- Marcus Ferbrache