What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Results of the legislative elections of 2013 published by Independent National Electoral Commission)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The results of the legislative and presidential elections are available on the website of the independent national electoral commission. The data is in pdf format, and there is no evidence about the availability machine readable ones.
The submission does not meet the definition. Data is only available at the level of prefectures, aggregating for up to 1.500.000 people.
- Kamil Gregor