What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Keys indicators published by Institut National De La Statistique)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Some GDP data available for 2015 but not regularly. No unemployment data found. some population data found.
Data are not regularly updated or licensed to be open.
- Zach Christensen