What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Budget estimates published by Ministry of Finance)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Government Budget estimates are provided through the Ministry of Finance website (http://www.finance.gov.gy/) and is currently available for the period 2010-2015 via the following link:
Subsequently mid-year reports, from 2008-2015, are available via the following link:
Amended the submission. There is a budget for sub programs.
- Mor Rubinstein