What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes published by Guyana Land & Surveys Commision)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Guyana Land and Surveys Commision offers mapping data for sale, the catalogue is from 2007, the data exists, and is public but not free, it is not online and the rest is unknown since I cannot varify anything else. The website: http://www.lands.gov.gy/index.php
- Gil Zaretzer
- Mor Rubinstein