What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Water quality is collected locally published by Local municipalities)
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
There is several reports listing water quality issues in Iceland and a gov presentation stating they collect it:
However it seems it is a local responsibility and the data is not public.
Searched national and local sites couldn't find any water quality data, language was also an issue.
- Nisha Thompson
- Páll Hilmarsson